The USA used duffle bags are used all over the world by our troops. The adjustable straps of this duffle bag allows you to carry it on your back and keep your hands free. It is the easiest duffel to carry. These army surplus duffle bags are in good condition. Some of them only have a name on the bottom. They are made of army green Cordura. A perfect bag for camping, summer camp, traveling, and gear.
• 24" X 36"
•1000 Denier Nylon
• Used Good Condition
• Durable stitch reinforced side handle
• Small side pocket with snap closure great for maps or identification
• Adjustable and lightly padded straps for comfort while carrying backpack style
• Folding top closure features a metal loop and clasp
• Quality made in America
• Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
• Metal grommet and spring hook system
• Please note that the dimensions are approx. and are measured with the bag laid flat
• NSN 8465-01-717-8699
- Product QA
Product QuestionsPlease let me know if this bag can be padlocked at metal clasps described. Thanks!asked by Pond on Jun 11, 2018 6:20:00 PMYes, this can be padlocked.J J (Admin), Jun 12, 2018 11:12:00 AMIs the bag waterproof and in good shape??asked by Jim on Nov 14, 2017 8:24:00 AMWaterproof? No. In good shape? Yes.RT (Admin), Nov 14, 2017 4:28:00 PMWhat does "used" mean? What condition are they in?asked by jim on Mar 15, 2018 5:02:00 PMUsed means that it was issued to a service member and they used it. No bag is shipped that has holes in it or any missing hardware. If it has a hole it is repaired; same for the hardware. While it is not as pretty as a new one, it has the same functionality. Hope that helps. Thank you.WMT (Admin), Mar 15, 2018 5:31:00 PM